2011年12月12日星期一

we played the last war the country is not very satisfactory

Shoo, a world of three countries in my countless fond memories, make countless heroes of the WOW Gold, I deeply love this green country, I believe that still remain in the Shoo clank every man is a brother, Shoo have a strong feeling, have an honor to The powerful heart of the fight, so I trust and support the backbone of my group and all bro the WOW of Shoo!
Although we played the last war the country is not very satisfactory, we are not able to feel at ease up money contributions, but we show solidarity of the head, in order to eliminate Yu, respect the country paid a price effect destroy the country, Shu Yu was not able to complete the plan to eliminate the country, but failure is the mother of success, victory or defeat is standard issue, we should learn from the failures strong in the failure of accumulated experience and lessons in order to enrich themselves to get growth, not in failure decadence and destruction, respect for the country’s brotheWOW and friends, ye destroy the country, but ask you to believe, your spirit will always remain in the long copper land, you have brought us through the passion and never have a long stay in each of the hearts of bronze, you fight each other to establish unity in the long-term deep friendship but also will last forever, and forever remain in your memories yeaWOW.
mainstay of our battle group is on the Zhou Erguo established before the rush starling, recast Shu soul group also came, headed peach < God ∮ Peach>, but our group on Tuesday for the fiWOWt time the country is not very good battle, head of the peaches go, following his brother is gone, for unknown reasons, the location of peach to give me head, To be honest, I had also been the head, but not a good leader, so I instinctively refused, and the regiment many before flying group brother, but everyone in the confirmation have to trust me, I accepted, but I also feel the pressure on big, heavy burden, and only one reason: the mainstay of the Shu army, the regiment is to me a good brother to three. After three days of development, to the regiment when the war Zhouwu Guo brotheWOW from 21 to 45 people, 28 participating countries battle of brotheWOW, although this small number, but enough to reflect the love of brotheWOW group, love the heart of Sichuan , is also very grateful to me every support and solidarity to fight for the Shu brotheWOW, I have such a brother for their pride and pride, and now our army is still in reform, development, innovation and hope brotheWOW always support me, believe me, I am tolerant, I believe the power of solidarity, I believe we will become a hit not cross, can not afford to destroy the unity of forces!
In addition, I venture to say something on here and now eyes a few countries under long copper analysis and ideas, if there is an error WOW Gold, please beg the indulgence and pardon my ignorance.

没有评论:

发表评论