2011年10月18日星期二

The camera pans the fret as the notes C

  From rambelle: "I am a diehard fan Rangers. I've been a fan since childhood. My dad has always liked the Rangers and raised us to do the same. What has kept me coming back? The pitching , quick thinking on the player and excellent management. "I've been in a number of Rangers games. My favorite game was a playoff game last season. My most memorable game this summer when he was beaten by a foul ball. Do not 't get to take home, though - the man sitting next to me snatched.

"I've been with the Rangers just cause they were always the team to its roots. ... I always thought it was great to see people who have followed the team all his life, so that's just a little of what I wanted to do too much. "" I've been in many games. It used to be a rite of summer for us. I love the feel of a ball game. You can not overcome. "

The camera pans the fret as the notes C, slowly zooming in and out to focus on a different section of the fingerboard. Meanwhile, small rectangles appear on the pitch of the string and get larger as they move towards being played. The dynamic camera is a nice touch, as it would be difficult to fit all the frets on the screen at the same time. It gives the game a very professional feel and smooth. Movements are requested to become intuitive, as I hear my old place in the 10YR lounge cursing (PG-13 language) on the screen. He's going to get.

没有评论:

发表评论