2011年9月9日星期五

So I don’t just use my 2 dodge skills to dodge

  So I don’t just use my 2 dodge skills to dodge, I use stuff like long jump attack and charge slash to avoid attacks. And nowadays my new found friend, shadow clone protect me from harm’s way.
Also the reason I put my survivability on such a high priority is because of my role during party play, as my death means all my party being in confusion or total chaos, so I always try my best to stay alive. I think as a tank I think the safety of the whole group is the most important so I always tank with my brother’s lancer assisting me.
We switch the main and off tank role depending on how the groups of mobs are positioned so we can move along quickly and effectively so we can handle any situation with a smooth experience because at the end a Warrior is still being controlled by a person and a Lancer can’t do everything.
I don’t really get what this patch was about, and I can’t for the life of me understand why they did this. This is not right. Because of all the Warrior buffs and Lancers nerfs, we are really slowly falling.I’ve always played Lancer with the thought that I was the most important role in the party but now a Warrior replacing me along with damage, then who would play a Lancer? I know I wouldn’t.
Truthfully, I was kind of scared about this patch. I saw other classes were nerfed to balance with us, and some people fail to realize the good change with the Warriors, even with the patch.Many people say this patch was to improve solo play but I think otherwise. I still think Warriors need balancing and because of the current flaws Warriors need help from other party members to stay alive.

没有评论:

发表评论