2011年9月6日星期二

was playing a Slayer primarily

  I can't speak for the 360 controller but I did primarily use a dual action logitech controller. All buttons were able to be bound and the options section made it very easy to change your keybinds. Unlike FFXIV, the controller had presets and was ready to go. I didn't need to use anything other than the TERA client to configure the controller.
I was playing a Slayer primarily. I tried out the keyboard and mouse and found it very slow to react and difficult to use while the controller felt natural and reactive. For melee classes, I recommend a controller.A couple vids from the CPE (I would've had more but fraps disagreed with me.
Hey, this isn't the CPE anymore! But it is Friday. Friday. Time for fun, fun, fun (yeah we play these before the weekend, for publication the Monday after. Monday, not Friday, Friday... all right, never mind.)
Back to where we were: collecting the last of the Island of Dawn quests before the Tainted Gorge. Seems that a courier named Chione's gone missing and we need to track her down along with the supplies she was taking to the Tainted Gorge outpost. We meet up with her on the path to the Gorge, but she's got quite a story to tell.
Community Event Players will remember that this is also the time you receive the Sorscha's Reckless Challenge quest, the first major group quest (and an awesome test of a group's mettle before you leave the island.) There's two ways to do this quest: at Level 8 when you receive it, or later when you return from the Tainted Gorge. We opt for the latter, mostly because I feel strange playing Anung after changing characters for the CPE, and I don't trust myself to actually finish it and not wipe.
We find Chione and she tells us her tale of the crashed transport vessel. Seems some terron bandits have made off with some of her cargo, and there's even more of it spread around in federation supply crates. It's off to the races—err, the monsters and cargo collection.

没有评论:

发表评论